Chat Box.

Feb 14, 2015

WILL RETURN

Hi, RapTorGarlanMods will return in a few days/weeks/months. Everything GTA SA related I had is gone, so I'll be starting from the bottom, but I'll be there.

It's been two years, in a few months I'll be celebrating my 15th birthday. I started modding when I was 12 1/2. The "SA:MP" part of my brain is literally brainwashed, I've made some enemies and have forgotten about them. I will also try to mod 3D instead of simple and shitty retextures that I was giving you for almost a year. I also just found out my site has reached 30k views which is a gigantular achievement for a kid like me.


PSN - RapTorGarlanHK & RapTorGarlanUS
Steam - raptorgarlan

Wanna keep in touch for the meantime? Drop a message on facebook.com/H20isImportant

see you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment